After graduating from his native country, Bulgaria, she left the country and went to live in Istanbul TURKEY. Started work in 2008 at the Grand Bazar and after the training of 3D modeling, opened a small design studio and created for different companies and at the same time she created for her future jewelry company by GALYA you are currently in. When Galya created more than 2000 designs and when she was sure she was ready to open
by GALYA company that is 1 year with a long past 10 years
Our goal is to develop on a global scale, to all world standards, following all innovations and to be an example of all other companies in the world of jewelery all over the world. To satisfy all our customers with high quality and best service.
• 100% Customer Satisfaction
• Reliable Service
• An Honest Policy
• Everyone Support
• Long Years of Cooperation
• Your Questions Are Our Problems
We accept the following payment methods:
– Bank transfer
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately used. If you provide us with your creditcard information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Standard shipping cost in the TURKEY is free. International shipping cost depend on your location,
2 working days 14 working days 4-6 weeks
Please note that custom made items can only be exchanged notreturned.
by GALYA will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
The jewelry are to be unused other than for the purpose of trying on for fit. If there is evidence to suggest that the jewelry has been used to a degree such as to decrease the value of the product, the customer loses his/her right to exercise a return. In the interests of hygiene we do not accept the return of earrings.
The 14-days-period shall begin to run after receipt of this instruction (e.g. via e-mail), but in any event no earlier than the goods have been received by the customer.
Please follow these steps when returning/exchange an order:
2) Make sure that the jewelry is packed neatly in their original jewelry boxes.
Clarify on the customs declaration on the outside of the package that it is a return and value is 0.
4) Return your order to: by GALYA Alemdar mh. Divan you cd. Hacı Tahsın sk. no5 Dr. orhan tahsin bey iş hanı 3/12 Fatih / İstanbul / Turkey
by GALYA will only cover shipping costs incurred in returning the jewelry if the return is a result of our error.
by GALYA is unable to refund customs duties and sales taxes for orders sent to destinations outside of the EU.
Please take note that for orders sent to destinations outside of the EU where deliveries have been refused by the customer or the customer was not available to receive the delivery, by GALYA will not be able to refund customs duties and sales taxes.
When you’re not wearing your jewelry please store them in a safe and secure place, our jewelry boxes are a great place to keep them. In order to enjoy your jewelry as long as possible please follow the following care instructions:
o Avoid direct contact with water and chemical products e.g. soap, perfume, abrasive products.
o Do not wear jewelry while swimming
o Chlorine, detergents, oils, moisturizers & perfumes can all cause damage.
o Remove jewelry when doing household tasks.
o Avoid impact with hard surfaces as much as possible.
o Gently wipe jewelry clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove make up and oils (from skin).
o Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage.
o Do not keep jewelry in the bathroom.
If one of your items is damaged, please send us an email to: email@example.com include your order number, description and a photo of the damage.
If we are able to repair/exchange your piece, we will issue you a repair number and shipping instructions. All repairs are subject to shipping charges. If there are any items which need to be repaired due to a production fault, Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry will provide you with a new item. We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns, and exchanges.
If you have a question about repairs, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
If one of your items is damaged, please send us an email to: email@example.com include your order number, description, photo of the damage.
If we are able to repair/exchange your piece, we will issue you a repair number and shipping instructions. All repairs are subject to shipping charges and repair cost of €30. If there are any items which need to be repaired due to a production fault, Aynur Abbott Fine Jewelry will cover the associated cost. We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns, and exchanges.
If you have a question about repairs, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- General and Application
The following terms and conditions shall apply for all contracts between the customer and the by GALYA about the delivery of goods, which are ordered from the by GALYA’s online shop under the web-site email@example.com.
(1) The customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its account and password and for restricting access to its computer to prevent unauthorised access to its account. The customer agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under its account or password.
(2) The customer should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform the by GALYA immediately if it has any reason to believe that its password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
(3) The customer shall ensure that the details which are provided to GALYA the by GALYA are correct and complete. The customer shall inform the by GALYA immediately of any changes to the information that has been provided at the time of registration.
- Conclusion and subject matter of contract
(1) The customer places the order by carrying out the following steps:
(a) Select product(s) and “add to bag”.
(b) Select “view Cart” to see detailed information of the products to be purchased. To proceed with the purchase click on “Final Checkout”.
(c) Enter all personal information and click on “Continue”.
(d) Choose relevant creditcard as your payment method and enter all creditcard details.
(2) After placing an order, the by GALYA will send an email to the customer, which confirms receipt of the order and contains the details of the order. This email does not constitute the acceptance of the offer.
(3) the by GALYA accepts the offer either by shipping the products to the address provided by the customer or by confirming the shipping by an email. The contract has not been concluded before the by GALYA has accepted the offer.
(4) The payment will be collected after the order has been received.
- Prices and conditions of payment
(1) All prices stated on the www.bygalya.com online-shop are in euro and inclusive 18% KDV VAT. Shipping costs are not included.
Checkout is completed via 3D-secure gateway.
For detailed shipping costs, see § 5 below. Creditcard fees will never exceed the fixed once from the creditcard suppliers.
(2) For payment by GALYA only accepts the following creditcards: Visa, EuroCard/MasterCard, American Express, Visa Electron, Mastercard Direct.
by GALYA also accepts other methods of payment, such as WESTERN UNİON / MONEY GRAM/ BANK TRANSFER.
(3) In case of delivery outside EU the customer is obliged to bear the customs duties and further costs incurred. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so the customer should contact the local customs office for further information.
(4) We do not offer tax-free purchases on orders from Non-EU countries.
(5) If the package is not picked up by the customer and any kind off fee is added, the customer is responsible for the extra cost and will be charged all costs and expenses associated with the return-shipment. This includes freight charges, any extra payments, duties, taxes, levies, fees for Link Logistics a/s prepayments, return charges, any additional fees, etc.
(6) by GALYA reserves the right to change the prices and is not responsible for any printing errors.
(1) Products which are “in stock” will be delivered inside The Netherlands within 2-3 working days and the EU within 7 working days and outside the EU within 14 working days.
(a) If the customer orders several items and one or more of the ordered items are currently out of stock, by GALYA will not ship the goods until each of the ordered items is back in stock again. The delivery time in that case may take up to eight weeks for customers within the EU and up to 10 weeks for customers who are located outside the EU.
(3) We deliver with PTT KARGO worldwide.
(4) The shipping costs depend on the customer’s location.
(5) by GALYA will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
(6) In case of delivery outside EU the customer is obliged to bear the customs duties and further costs incurred. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so the customer should contact the local customs office for further information.
- Returned goods
(1) Items bought on sale are not returnable for exchange or refund. All sales are final.
(2) The customer has the right to return new unworn or unused goods within 14 days (but not items bought on sale).
Goods should be returned in their original packaging where relevant. They are to be unused other than for the purpose of trying on for fit. If there is evidence to suggest that the goods have been used to a degree such as to decrease the value of the product, the customer loses his/her right to exercise a return.
The 14-days-period shall begin to run after receipt of this instruction (e.g. via e-mail, fax), but in any event no earlier than the goods have been received by the customer. In order to comply with the 14-days-period, it shall be sufficient for the products in question to have been dispatched as new and unused within this period. The customer is only entitled to return the goods directly to by GALYA
(3) In the event of the return of the products, any services and products received, and any profit derived there from, shall be returned.
(4) by GALYA will only cover shipping costs incurred in returning the product(s) if the return is a result of our error.
(5) Articles can only be returned in case they are still welded and packed in their original hygiene slips and/or packages. Our return policy does not affect your statutory rights.
We only refund to the creditcard that was used to place the order – this is to prevent fraud!
- Retention of title
by GALYA retains title to the goods until receipt of all payments in full.
- Copyright and use of the website
(1) After the purchase by GALYA is still the owner of all intellectual property rights, particularly design rights and copyrights, concerning its goods.
(2) The customer is not entitled to extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website. In particular, the customer may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (either once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website.
(3) The customer must not use the website(s) in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired.
- Data protection
(1) by GALYA is entitled to collect, process and use our customers’ data in accordance with applicable data protection law.
(2) by GALYA will only use the customer’s data for purpose which the data are provided for and/or for correspondence with the customer.
(3) If necessary for the processing of payment, by GALYA transfer the customer’s payment data to the credit institute which is instructed with the payment