Terms and Conditions
1. General and Application
The following terms and conditions shall apply for all contracts between the customer and the by GALYA about the delivery of goods, which are ordered from by GALYA's online shop under the web-site www.bygalya.com.
(1) The customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its account and password and for restricting access to its computer to prevent unauthorised access to its account. The customer agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under its account or password.
(2) The customer should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform by GALYA immediately if it has any reason to believe that its password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
(3) The customer shall ensure that the details which are provided to by GALYA are correct and complete. The customer shall inform by GALYA immediately of any changes to the information that has been provided at the time of registration.
3. Conclusion and subject matter of contract
(1) The customer places the order by carrying out the following steps:
(a) Select product(s) and “add to bag”.
(b) Select “view Cart” to see detailed information of the products to be purchased. To proceed with the purchase click on “Final Checkout”.
(c) Enter all personal information and click on “Continue”.
(d) Choose relevant creditcard as your payment method and enter all creditcard details.
(2) After placing an order, by GALYA send an email to the customer, which confirms receipt of the order and contains the details of the order. This email does not constitute the acceptance of the offer.
(3) by GALYA accepts the offer either by shipping the products to the address provided by the customer or by confirming the shipping by an email. The contract has not been concluded before by GALYA has accepted the offer.
(4) The payment will be collected after the order has been received.
4. Prices and conditions of payment
(1) All prices stated on the www.bygalya.com online-shop are in euro and dollar and inclusive 18% TR VAT. Shipping costs are not included.
Checkout is completed via 3D-secure gateway.
For detailed shipping costs, see § 5 below. Creditcard fees will never exceed the fixed once from the creditcard suppliers.
(2) For payment by GALYA only accepts the following creditcards: Visa, EuroCard/MasterCard, American Express, Visa Electron, Mastercard Direct.
(3) In case of delivery outside TR the customer is obliged to bear the customs duties and further costs incurred. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so the customer should contact the local customs office for further information.
(4) We do not offer tax-free purchases on orders from Non-TR countries.
(5) If the package is not picked up by the customer and any kind off fee is added, the customer is responsible for the extra cost and will be charged all costs and expenses associated with the return-shipment. This includes freight charges, any extra payments, duties, taxes, levies, fees for Link Logistics a/s prepayments, return charges, any additional fees, etc.
(6) by GALYA reserves the right to change the prices and is not responsible for any printing errors.
(1) Products which are “in stock” will be delivered inside Turkey within 5-10 working days and the USA and EU within 7-15 working days and outside the TR within 14 working days.
(a) If the customer orders several items and one or more of the ordered items are currently out of stock, by GALYA will not ship the goods until each of the ordered items is back in stock again. The delivery time in that case may take up to 3 weeks for customers within the USA and EU and up to 2 weeks for customers who are located outside the TR.
(3) We deliver with Ptt kargo worldwide.
(4) The shipping costs depend on the customer’s location.
(5) by GALYA will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
(6) In case of delivery outside TR the customer is obliged to bear the customs duties and further costs incurred. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so the customer should contact the local customs office for further information.
6. Returned goods
(1) Items bought on sale are not returnable for exchange or refund. All sales are final.
(2) The customer has the right to return new unworn or unused